Are you looking for objective feedback on your manuscript? Do you want to make sure you are working in the right path? I’ll read your text and provide you with in-line annotations and a reader report!
I am a graduate literature student, with a degree in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature. Throughout my life, I’ve read plenty of books for work and for pleasure, which made me acquire critical reading skills.
My reading of your text will be active and engaged, with comments and annotations in the same document. In addition, you will also receive a reader report that will answer some of the following questions:
- Is the text coherent and cohesive?
- Is the first chapter gripping enough?
- Does the pacing match with the plot?
- Are there any plot holes?
- Is the world/scenario properly built?
- Are the characters round and well-constructed?
- Were the dialogs natural?
- Does the narrative style match the genre and the plot?
- Does the ending work well with the story?
- What are some strengths and weaknesses of the text?
I read both fiction and non-fiction.
I read texts both in English and Spanish.
I look forward to working with you!
*I only accept .doc or .docx files